Friday, November 11, 2011

Review: Silence (Hush, hush # 3)

Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Publisher: Simon & Schuster 
Release Date: October 4, 2011 
Pages: 438
Buy It: Amazon / B&N

WHEN SILENCE IS
ALL THAT'S LEFT.
CAN THE TRUTH
FINALLY BE HEARD?

Nora Grey can't remember the past five months of her life. After the initial shock of waking up in a cemetery and being told that she has been missing for weeks - with no one knowing where she was or who she was with - she tries to get her life back on track. Go to school, hang out with her best friend, Vee, and dodge her mom's creepy new boyfriend.

But there is this voice in the back of her head, an idea that she can almost reach out and touch. Visions of angel wings and unearthly creatures that have nothing to do with the life she knows. 

And this unshakable feeling that a part of her is missing.

Then Nora crosses paths with a sexy stranger, whom she feels a mesmerizing connection to. He seems to hold all the answers... and her heart. Every minute she spends with him grows more and more intense until she realizes she could be falling in love. Again.

Review:

OME!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!! The wait was well worth it.

Oh, how I LOVE this series, Ms. FitzPatrick is a genius. I can honestly say that I haven't truly enjoyed myself while reading a book as much as I did while I was reading 'Silence'.

I found myself unable to get 'Silence' out of my head. I was constantly thinking about it no matter where I was if I wasn't reading it. And when I was reading it I was so enraptured by it, that I couldn't bring myself to put it down unless I absolutely had to. I even stopped playing my xbox on my days off because I would rather pick up 'Silence' and find myself engulfed in the love story of Patch and Nora.

I must say, that Patch has made it to the top 5 of my favorite hero list.

1. Edward (what can I say, I'm a Twilight fan)
2. Dimitri
3. Patch
4. Han
5. Sam

(5 points to anyone who can tell me which book the other 3 hero's come from =D)

While there was ton's of drama and danger going on in this book, I still found myself warm and cozy within this world. I felt safe. One of my favorite thing's that Nora said in this book was that she couldn't remember who 'Jev' was to her, but she knew she felt safe around him. He made her feel safe. And that is something that I can soooo totally agree with her on. This world was safe and it gave me the urge and want to move to Maine myself. LOL.

At first, when I was read the description for this book, I was a little weary. I honestly didn't know how I would take Nora's 'memory loss'. But I must say that Ms. FitzPatrick pulled it off brilliantly. I loved everything about this book. I can't honestly find anything wrong with this story. I love it to much.

CAN'T WAIT MS. FITZPATRICK!!!!

P.S. I love what happened to Nora at the end of this book, not necessarily why she had to make the vow, but I love how now she won't be so completely vulnerable.

No comments: