Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday (3)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

Sorry that my first post is a little late, I had a long day at work.

This week's question is...

The New Year is here - and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

Oh, wow. Well, because my blog is relatively still new (started it in November), what I mainly want to keep doing, is.... to simply keep blogging. To keep doing what I have come to enjoy so much. To keep posting reviews, keep participating in memes and to to meeting so many awesome people. I want to help build my blog up and it's fan base and to get my blog (and what I say on it) out there. I want to get the love of books out to everyone. This is my passion and it enjoy doing it so very much. So I must thank all of you (everyone who is reading this) for the support (for my blog), all the great comments and all the great memories that I am quickly assembling. =D


10 comments:

The Nocturnal Library said...

Old follower stopping by to say hello. Our blog is new too, so no ambitious plans for us. :)

Here's our #FF post

Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

Morganville94 said...

I am only recently active with my blog a few months ago :P And it's literally still a baby so I needed to work on it as well! I love your blog and I hope you will keep on blogging! Rock on! XD

Old follower

Natasha @ Dreamland Teenage Fantasy

Amy @ Books, College, and Other Random Things said...

It can be pretty hard to do the most simplest thing.

New follower

http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-5.html

Cana Elene said...

I think you have a great goal. I hope you succeed in sharing your love of books through out the year!

New Follower

Happy New Year!
Cana @ Place of Reads
BLOG EVENT AND GIVEAWAY GOING ON NOW!!!
http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com

Cassie S. said...

@Natasha: Thanks. It's always nice to know that I'm not the only new blog out there still in the beginning processes. & thanks for supporting my blog so much. I enjoy hearing from everyone but its always really nice to hear from people that keep coming back to hang out for a while on my blog. =D I like your blog as well.

@Amy: Yes it can. It may sound simple, but can have so many facet's underneath. Thanks for the support, i'll check yours out as well.

@Cana: Thank you so much. Ill take a look at your blog as well. Thanks for the support. =D

Stepping Out of the Page said...

Cassie, those sound like great goals - good luck with them! I'm sure you will do great. I look forward to all of your posts in 2012!

Kate said...

I love your goals - they sound like mine. Thanks for stopping by - I'm following you back!

Burgandy Ice said...

:-) I totally love sharing great books with other book lovers, too!! :-) Yay for book-bloggin'!! My FF is here... Colorimetry - I'm a new GFC

Cassie S. said...

@Stepping Out of the Page: Thank you so much. I look forward to keep doing what I have come to love in 2012. Thank you for the support.

@Kate: Thanks for the follow. Its amazing how much fun blogging has become. =D

@Burgandy Ice: It is a lot of fun. I'll check yours out now. Thanks for the support.

YelenaC said...

Great goals! My goals are to post at least 3 posts a week and possibly do another NaBloPoMo where I have to post every day for a month (I did that in November). Hopefully some of my articles are helpful and inspiring for other writers (that is important to me).
My blog is: http://www.yelenacasale.blogspot.com/