Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year - Looking forward to 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here is to looking forward to 2012. I hope to continue bringing all of you (my faithful followers) great reviews, author interviews, meme's and everything else that hit's my fancy. I am greatly looking forward to this year and hope that it will be a spectacular one for everyone out there. I just wanted to give all of you a head's up, that I will be moving in January (I am relocating to a different state so it is a major move), so for a few days in January I will be a little less active then usually but I will definitely let all of you know when it expect it, when I know the exact days myself. =D 2011 was fun but 2012 looks to be amazing. So let us all dig in, read our books and impatiently wait for all those AMAZING books that are coming out this year. Thank you for supporting my humble blog this year and I hope to continue the great run, keeping blogging, having fun and sharing my love of reading with all of you. Because after all, what else can transport you to so many different amazing worlds and leave you breathless? =D

No comments: