Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
"Unable to contain myself, I laughed, and then tried to cover it up with a cough when Eleanor gave me a threatening look. How many girls had he used that line on?" 
~pg. 122, "Dead Beautiful" by Yvonne Woon

7 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Good teaser.

Here's our teasers:
http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/12/tuesday-teasers-four-this-week.html

Merry Christmas!

Cassie S. said...

Its a good book. Thanks, I'll go take a look at it now. =D

roro said...

good teaser
enjoy reading the rest

my tt

Cassie S. said...

Thank you Roro. I am enjoying the book so far. The review on it should be up in a few days should you like to take a look at it. I will take a look at your teaser as well. =D

TToria said...

Great teaser! Not heard of this one, thanks for sharing. New follower here :-)

Here's my TT:
http://ttoria.blogspot.com

TToria
xo

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Funny! I wonder if her cough fooled the guy?
My teaser is posted here:
http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-20_19.html

Cassie S. said...

@TToria: It is a pretty good book so far, I like it. =D

@Sandra: Owwww you'll just have to read the book to find out. LOL

I'll check out both of yours now. =D