Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (3)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
 "She thought about that odd rectangle of food she'd consumed last night and decided her present state might be the more desirable one for the time being. And no one had hurt her... yet."
~pg. 40, "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" by Bella Street

7 comments:

carly said...

Hello Cassie, Great Teaser, I just got this book in the post for review. Thanks for sharing.

New follower here :)

My Teaser

http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesdays-3.html

Carly :)

Cassie S. said...

@Carly: So far I really like the book. Time travel is always interesting. To see what the future is like, it's never what we expected. Crazy. I'll check yours out now and thanks for the follow.

roro said...

Thanks for sharing.

Vicky said...

What an interesting title! I haven't heard about it before but it sounds great :)

Here's my teaser for this week.

Vicky
Books, Biscuits & Tea

Cassie S. said...

@roro: Thank you

@Vicky: I got my copy from the author. I hadn't heard of it before then either. But so far I really like it. =D Ill check yours out now.

Kathy Martin said...

Interesting! I'll be eager to hear what you think of it when you are finished. I have a teaser from Winterling by Sarah Prinieas and from Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews this week. Happy reading!

Tribute Books Mama said...

A very captivating teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday_27.html