Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Tempted on Tuesdays (1)


Tempted on Tuesdays, is a weekly meme hosted by me where you can post on your blog about any book out there that has ever Tempted you, has ever SCREAMED your name. It can be a book that was published yesterday... or even 10 years ago... It can be one that you are waiting on being published, etc. Just as long as in some way or fashion, its Tempts and screams your name.

My 'Tempted on Tuesdays' choice for this week is....

Author: Cesya Marae Cuono
Publisher: Revolution Publishing
Release Date: August 21, 2011
Pages: 251

When Callie Pierce was ten, her mother disappeared without a trace. On the eve of her disappearance twelve years later, the earth seemingly comes alive. The elements speak to Callie, and that's only the beginning. Everything she has ever known was a twisted fabrication to protect her. Now the truth is set free. Callie and her sister are more powerful than any Faerie ever born. Now they have to use their powers to save their mother and family from the evil hands of fate that threaten to tear them apart. Welcome to her Elemental Reality.
  
Tempted.

I must say. I am very TEMPTED. You hear that whispering.... It's this book saying my name. I can't seem to control myself when I am looking at this book cover. I just want to smile... and... well read, the dang book. 

I have to admit that I am not completely sold on the plot of the storyline after having several bad experiences with faery books. However, I just have to. I must add this beautiful cover to my book collection. So yes, I bought the book. I finally cracked and bought the book online. 

Soon enough I will be able to hold this book in my hands and read the amazing story I am sure awaits me within. One to match the beautiful cover. Don't worry faithful followers. I will, of course, add my review of it once I am finished. =D

What tempts you this week?

No comments: