Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tempted on Tuesdays (2)


Tempted on Tuesdays, is a weekly meme hosted by me where you can post on your blog about any book out there that has ever Tempted you, has ever SCREAMED your name. It can be a book that was published yesterday... or even 10 years ago... It can be one that you are waiting on being published, etc. Just as long as in some way or fashion, its Tempts and screams your name.

My 'Tempted on Tuesdays' choice for this week is....

Author: Shannon Delany
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Release Date: June 22, 2010
Page Count: 308

Everything about Jessie Gillmansen's life changed when her mother died. Now even her hometown of Junction is changing. Mysterious dark things are happening. All Jessie wants is to avoid more change. But showing a hot new guy around Junction High, she's about to discover a whole new type of change. Pietr Rusakova is more than good looks and a fascinating accent - he's a guy with a dangerous secret. And his very existence is sure to bring big trouble to Jessie's small town. It seems change is the one thing Jessie can't avoid...

tempted.

I can't place a finger on what it is about this book that screams my name, but ow boy does it. I was able to resist the siren's call for so long but I finally crumbled a few days ago & bought it online along with a lot of other books I could no longer resist. Maybe it's my love for Russian main male characters that I formed after reading the VA series that's got me so tempted by this book. Or maybe it's the mysterious eye in the background of pretty much every cover of this series that's got me going. What I do know is that I can't wait for this book to arrive. It will be a while before I'm able to pick it up since my TBR list is going ever larger by the day it seems (that and I'm getting ready to move soon), but I'll be able to know at the very least that I have it on my bookshelf waiting for me to read. =D

What tempts you this week? 

No comments: