Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tempted on Tuesdays (4)


Tempted on Tuesdays, is a weekly meme hosted by me where you can post on your blog about any book out there that has ever Tempted you, has ever SCREAMED your name. It can be a book that was published yesterday... or even 10 years ago... It can be one that you are waiting on being published, etc. Just as long as in some way or fashion, its Tempts and screams your name.

My 'Tempted on Tuesdays' choice for this week is....

Author: RaShelle Workman
Publisher: Polished Pen Press
Release Date: November 2, 2011
Page Count: 334

Stubborn, sixteen-year-old Princess Venus of Kelari wants one thing, to become a kelvieri, that is, until someone exiles her to Earth, kills her irrihunter and takes her family. Now she wants revenge. 

First she's got to get home. But before she can return to Kelari, the Gods have commanded her to help an arrogant boy named Justus find his soul mate. Only she doesn't know the first thing about love.

Rather quickly, her inexperience with human emotion is obscured by other matters - alien-controlled psychotic teens that are out to kill her, and a government group that is set on capturing and dissecting her. 

Worst of all, Venus will suffer a painful death-by-poisoning, thanks to Earth's atmosphere, if she remains on the planet longer than one week. Still, Venus is a Princess and she's got a plan. Surely, with her help, Justus will fall in love with a human.

But time is running out and Justus is falling for the wrong girl - her.

tempted.

This cover is simply stunning. It is mesmerizing. I can hardly stand the brilliance. LOL. The plot of the book is a little different then what I am usually drawn to, so that intrigues me as well. But I still REALLY want this book. And I haven't heard anything but positive reviews for this book. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I am able to get this one soon, because I really really want to add it to my book shelf. =D

What book screamed your name this week?
 
 

2 comments:

roro said...

gr8 screamr lol

Cassie S. said...

@roro: LOL. I really want to read it. But I don't have a kindle or nook and I cant find it printed anywhere. So I guess I will wait and see.