Wednesday, December 21, 2011

W.W.W. Wednesdays (2)

 W.W.W. Wednesday's is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play just answer the questions below:


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Deadly Beautiful' by Yvonne Woon. So far I am loving this book, it keeps me guessing and right when I think I have everything figured out it throws me for a loop. That's something hard to do. =D



 
What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Nevermore' by Kelly Creagh. I had a love/hate relationship with this book. I liked it and I disliked it. It was a complicated book for me. I am actually going to post up the review next. Check that out if you would like. =D





What do you think you will read next?
I am going to read '13 to Life' by Shannon Delany next. I have gotten a hold of Ms. Delany and she has been so kind to agree to give my blog an Author Interview. So I am going to start her book next. This book was also a 'Tempted on Tuesday' and I am looking forward to it. =D






What book are you reading?
Which one did you just finish?
Which one do you think you will read next?

No comments: