Wednesday, December 28, 2011

W.W.W. Wednesdays (3)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Kiss Me, I'm Irish' by Bella Street. Ms. Street sent it to me herself (autographed) and so far I am really enjoying it. I love Liam, he's by far my favorite character even if he's a little stubborn. He's still awesome. =D





What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading '13 to Life' by Shannon Delany. I really enjoyed this book. It was a quick but very good read. The characters were believable and interesting. It was a world that I easily fell in love with.






What do you think you will read next? 
Next I am going to read 'Falling Under' by Gwen Hayes. I was provided a copy of 'Dreaming Awake' (the next book in this series that releases the 3rd of Jan.) by Ms. Hayes publisher, so I am going to read the first one and then the next one. And then Ms. Hayes is going to give my blog a Q&A on the 10th. But I have also really been wanting to read this one for a while now. =D

2 comments:

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

I can't wait to read Falling Under...it sounds and looks soooooooooooo good :)

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
International 300 Follower Giveaway

Cassie S. said...

@Jaskirat: It was good. I enjoyed it. But it wasn't until the very end that I really loved it. You will see why was you get your hands on it. =D