Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday (5)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

This week's question is...

Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

Uhhhh.... Wow! To be honest, while I like a lot of different bands and singers, I am actually not a HUGE music fan. But I will try and list a few bands that I like. Below I will list my 2 all time favorite songs and provide a youtube video for them. =D

(as they pop into my mind)...
1. Paramore
2. Skillet
3. Toby Keith
4. Beyonce
5. Slipknot
6. Leona Lewis
7. Breaking Benjamin
8. Incubus
9. Tim McGraw
10. Justin Timberlake
11. Evanescence 
12. Alan Jackson

Below are my 2 favorite songs of all time.

1. Time of my Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
2. Strawberry Wine - Deana  Carter



What music inspires you?

17 comments:

Sarah Brown said...

I love Beyonce and Leona Lewis and I've Had The Time Of My Life is also one of my favourite songs "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner" lol, new follower, here's mine
http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2012/01/feature-and-follow-friday-13.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I like that you enjoy a mix of country and pop. I really like Paramore and Leona Lewis.
My Hop

Sophie Gonzales said...

I adore Justin Timberlake! I'm dying for him to make music again.

New follower! My #FF post is here:
http://www.lifebetweenpages.net/2012/01/follow-friday-15.html

Have a great weekend!

LibrarySnake said...

New follower!

Awesome choices :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/q-many-readersbloggers-are-also-big.html

Sandra said...

New follower. I see that you enjoy quite a variety of music. Thanks for sharing.
Waiting For Wentworth

Cassie S. said...

@Sarah Brown: LOL yea. Dirty Dancing is also my favorite movie of all time. Thanks for the support, I will check yours out now.

@Alison Can Read: Yea, I like a lot of different stuff. I'm always open to new things as well. Thanks for the hop by I'll check yours out as well. =D

@Sophie Gonzales: Yea, Justin is amazing. I like him as an actor but I want some more music as well. I'll check yours out to.

@LibrarySnake: Thank you and thanks for the support. I'll check your out as well.

Cassie S. said...

@Sandra: Yea, when I do listen to music there is always a ton of different bands and singers I enjoy. =D Thanks for stopping by and the support.

Kate said...

I can totally sing every word of Strawberry Wine! New follower :)

My FF Post

Dominique said...

Hey!!
Thanks for stopping by my #FF today! I'm a Leona Lewis fan too! :D

I'm a new follower too :)

Sharon ObsessionwithBooks said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

Thank-you so much for stopping by my blog :)

You have a wonderful music list!!

Sharon @ Obsession with Books

www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Kary said...

New follower here! My blog is http://theonceandfuturelibrarian.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday-2.html.

OMG, I love "Time of my Life" - Dirty Dancing is my all time fave movie!!

Giselle said...

Omg Evanescence is my fav! Love all of their stuff but before they broke up was better than the newer albums.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Cassie S. said...

@Kate: LOL me to. It's one of those songs that's stuck with me for years.

@Dominique: Not a problem. =D My favorite Leona Lewis song is 'Better in Time'. It was the song that helped me get over my first love.

@Sharon: Thanks. I like so much different stuff that you wouldn't think would go together. =D

@Kary: Yea, Dirty Dancing is my favorite movie as well. I will check yours out now.

@Giselle: Yea. I haven't listened to any of their newer stuff. I'm more of an oldies kinda girl. lol

Amy said...

Great music choices! Thanks for hopping through :)

Amy @ Following the Reader

Cassie S. said...

@Amy: Thanks. I love variety. I tend to get bored easily.

Kate @ Musings said...

Beyonce has an incredible voice!

Thanks for stopping by my featured blog! Returning the follow! :D

Cassie S. said...

@Kate: That she does. Freaking crazy talented. =D thanks for the follow.