Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you can post up what books you got for review, from the library, through trade, or even bought, etc. over the past week.

Bought:

I bought this book because it was a Dystopian. I love Dystopian novels and seeing how the author builds the world and the characters in that world. At first this book confused me and I thought it was called 'Dust Lands'. After I looked it up on Goodreads I found out that that was the name of the series and 'Blood Red Road' was the actual name of the book. Why they have the name of the book smaller then the name of the series idk, but I still really look forward to reading this one. I have read only good reviews and the premise of it really captured my attention.
Well.... That was all for me. I know, I know... It was a really slow week for me. But I had a pretty crazy week (heck it's been a pretty crazy year for me so far). But here's to looking forward to next week and seeing what we all get.
What books did you get this week?

3 comments:

Fara said...

I agree. Dystopian is really trending right now and somehow it already became my obsession ;)

http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-7.html

roro said...

njoy
imm

Cassie S. said...

@Fara: Yes, I really do enjoy them. Thanks for the comment, I will check your IMM out now. =D

@Roro: Thank you, I will try. I will check yours out now.