Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So Sorry....

I am sorry that I was absent the last 2 days from my blog. I am currently in the process of moving, I had to help get my father moved into his new apartment and then in a couple more weeks I will actually be moving out of state. I don't know the exact date yet, but once I do I will let all of you know. However, I will most definitely try and set up my meme's in advance so that they are still posted on the dates that they are scheduled for. Due to this fact, this week's In My Mailbox will be combined with next weeks and there won't be a Dusty Reads meme this week. Everything else should be able to be posted up though. I hope you all had a wonderful (and definitely less stressful) past week then I did. Take care =D

4 comments:

Melissa said...

New Follower here. Good luck with moving, I'm in the process of moving too, back to the US from Canada.

Cassie S. said...

@Melissa: Good luck with the move. I'm still not ready for the out of state move (well, I'm ready and not ready at the same time, lol). But wow. Your moving back from Canada. That's got to be stressful. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

And thanks for the support. =D

Melissa said...

Thanks!

I totally understand the whole ready but not ready feeling too. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. :)

Cassie S. said...

@Melissa: I don't think anywone is EVER truly ready until it's time and your moving. Then it's either get it done or fail. LOL, at least that's how it is for me.