Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
"The petals were not silk or man-made. The flower was real, and yet it could not exist."
~Pg. 94 "Falling Under" by Gwen Hayes 
















 

7 comments:

carly said...

O I like this teaser, very intriguing. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard of this book.

My Teaser Tuesday

http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-4.html

Carly :)

Cassie S. said...

@Carly: Yea. It's a pretty good book so far. I haven't been able to read it as much as I would like to because I've been having some medical issues the past few days, but what I have read has been really good.

Ill check yours out now. =D

Karen, Gerard, Spunky, Manny said...

What? Confusing taser here.

Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-3-teasers-for-you.html

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Oh clearly more to that teaser. Great pick.

Amy said...

Great tease! This one is definitely being added to my TBR list - thank you for sharing! :)

Here's mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-half-blood-by-jennifer.html

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Your teaser has me wondering why the flower couldn't exist! Here's mine: http://iousex.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-jan-3.html

Cassie S. said...

@Karen: I'm sorry that it confuses you. Thanks for looking at my teaser any ways. I will check your teaser you now.

@Jessica: LOL. There was a lot more in that sentence that I couldn't give away. Only allowed 2 sentences.

@Amy: That's awesome. I am sure that you will enjoy it when you are able to finally read it.

@Sandra: I am glad that it intrigued you. I am sure you would like it if you got to read it one day.