Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (5)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
"I let him leave the kitchen, giving him the space he needed to regain control while I tried to wheedle some sanity back into my own head. I hated stifling my desires after just recently finding the courage to be true to myself, but I couldn't go around doing whatever I wanted and ignoring the consequences." 
~Pg. 94, "Dreaming Awake" by Gwen Hayes












2 comments:

Wendy Darling said...

Nice pick! I just got this book and can't wait to read it. :)

Cassie S. said...

So far it is okay. I'm not getting into it as much as I did 'Falling Under' though. I am actually frustrated with it. But it is still a good read.