Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tempted on Tuesdays (8)


Tempted on Tuesdays, is a weekly meme hosted by me where you can post on your blog about any book out there that has ever Tempted you, has ever SCREAMED your name. It can be a book that was published yesterday... or even 10 years ago... It can be one that you are waiting on being published, etc. Just as long as in some way or fashion, its Tempts and screams your name.

My 'Tempted on Tuesdays' choice for this week is....

Author: Rachel Vincent
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: August 01, 2009
Page Count: 279 

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next. 


tempted.

Oh my gracious but how this book has been SCREAMING my name. I know, I know... I am a little late to the (Soul Screamers Series) scene. I finally ordered this book though, and I am impatiently awaiting for this book to arrive on my doorstep (a.k.a. my mailbox). I have read nothing but amazingly glowing reviews on this entire series and the premise of this book has me so completely SOLD. I C.A.N.N.O.T. wait. Well I can... But only because I'm being forced to wait for the mailman. =D

Have you read 'My Soul to Take'? What did you think about it?

What book SCREAMED your name this week?

No comments: