Wednesday, January 18, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (6)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I just started 'Half-Blood' by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I mean I literally just finished my last book and picked this one up. I haven't even cracked open the book yet to take a peak. I am looking forward to it though. I have heard a lot of great things. =D





What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading 'Wings' by Aprilynne Pike. I had heard some negative things on this one, but I actually rather enjoyed it. It was entertaining and created a story that only slightly irritated me. Which is hard to do. I look forward to getting the other books in the series and seeing where Ms. Pike takes it.




What do you think you will read next?
Next I am going to read 'The Goddess Test' by Aimee Carter. It was the next one picked at random.org from my goodreads list. LOL. I am looking forward to this one because I love greek mythology and the premise on this book really interests me. I have heard a lot of good things on this one, so I am pretty excited.






What book are you reading?
What book did you just finish?
What book are you going to read next?

5 comments:

Bookish Sarah said...

I completely agree on what you said about Wings. I heard so much bad about it, but ended up liking it a lot myself. :) I thought it was a different kind of story. The second book is my favorite in the series (so far).

Half-blood was a love/hate for me. lol I liked it a lot, but it was so much like Vampire Academy that it felt like a copy. I think if I had read it before I read VA, I would have felt differently. I hope you like it! ^-^

Bookish Sarah

LibrarySnake said...

The Goddess Test looks so great :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesdays_18.html

pooks said...

I've heard good things about The Goddess Test. I'll look forward to seeing what you think about it.

I followed you here from shouldbereading.

My answers are here:

http://planetpooks.com/?p=3789

Rachel Brooks said...

Half-Blood and The Goddess Test are both on my TBR list. I hope we both enjoy them!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

Cassie S. said...

@Bookish Sarah: Yes, 'Wings' was definitely a different take on fairies and that was nice to read about (trolls as well). Plus I think I half fell in love with David myself. =D I have heard that a lot, that it's very similar to VA. Dimitri is like my all time favorite guy (book) crush (besides Edward). So I guess we will just have to see once I really start reading it. So far I can see the similarities but there are some differences as well.

@LibrarySnake: I look forward to reading it. I love Greek Mythology. I'll check yours out. =D

@Pooks: Thank you. I will check yours out now. And yes, I have also heard good things about it as well.

@Rachel Brooks: I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed and I will definitely let you know what I think about them and when I post up my reviews of them.