Wednesday, January 04, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (4)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Dreaming Awake' by Gwen Hayes. This is my very first ARC book I have received. It is the second book in a series and while I am only a couple pages in I really enjoyed the first book, so I am sure I will love this one just as much. I also have a Q&A on the 10th with Ms. Hayes on my blog, so make sure to stop by that day. =D





What did you recently finish reading?
I just recently finished reading 'Falling Under' by Gwen Hayes. It is the first book in the series to the one that I am reading now. I really enjoyed this book. There were only a couple of things that got to me but the ending left me on a major cliff hanger. I just NEEDED to know what was going to happen next.




What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Crave' by Melissa Darnell. I have had this book for a while on my TBR list. I was just unable to get to it with all the books that I had to read a head of it. But it is finally time for it. That and I have an Author Interview with Ms. Darnell when I am finished with this book. =D





No comments: