Wednesday, January 11, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (5)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Dreaming Awake' by Gwen Hayes. So far I am having a hard time getting into it as easily as I did the first book in the series. It is actually quite frustrating me right now. I am hoping it starts to get better.





What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading 'Falling Under' by Gwen Hayes. It was rather confusing to begin with and slow starting but by the middle of it I was in desperate need to know what was going on. And boy did it ever end with a cliff hanger.





What do you think you will read next?
Next I am going to read 'Crave' by Melissa Darnell. I have had this one on my TBR list for a while now and other books just kept getting bumped in front of it. I am really looking forward to it. The plot is slightly mysterious so I am looking forward to seeing what is going on in this book. 




 What book are you reading?
What book did you just finish?
What book are you going to read next?

4 comments:

diaryofadomesticgoddess said...

Love the covers on those books! :)
My WWW Wednesday post

Wendy Darling said...

I had similar reactions to Falling Under that you did, so I'm really curious about the sequel. Look forward that review!

Susan Oloier said...

I have not seen any of these before. Nice covers.

Cassie S. said...

@diaryofadomesticgoddess: They are all very pretty. I was looking at it and I realized that I had the same W.W.W. Wednesday last week. LOL. Gotta get on the ball and start reading more.

@Wendy Darling: I just finished it yesterday. I will post up the review soon. =D

@Susan Oloier: They are pretty interesting. The first 2 I have done and will be posting up my review for them if you want to come back and check that out. And I will of course let you know what I think of 'Crave' once I have finished it and it's review. =D