Wednesday, January 25, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (7)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Abandon' by Meg Cabot. This has got to be the strangest book I have ever read. It's written in a consciousness that flips from the present to the past (on and off) without warning. Really different. I am not sure if I enjoy it yet or not.





What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'The Goddess Test' by Aimee Carter. I had heard a lot of positive reviews for it, but I had a lot of personal issues with it myself. I will be posting up my review for it soon. I liked it, but thought it had a lot more potential that it didn't live up to for me.





What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Spellbound' by Cara Lynn Schultz. I don't really know what to expect (going into this book). I bought it simply because of cover love and I haven't really read any reviews on it. So I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and see what it has to offer me. 






What book are you currently reading?
What book did you just finish?
What book are you going to read next?

 

2 comments:

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag!

I see that you are greatly influenced by book covers ~ me too ~ give me a beautiful cover and I am hooked.

Giselle said...

I have to read the Goddess Test too soon!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads