Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Friday (9)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

This week's question is...

Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read most! 




Okay, this is an my old place where I loved to read, but I don't have a photo of my new house and where I love to read. This was my desk area. It was really comfortable and was just so ME! That I loved being there. Now a days I just plop myself down in one of the comfy chairs or couch and read away. =D


Where do you love to read?

7 comments:

Tara said...

ooooo love the MW poster!!!!!! i would love to see your new space also!!!!

Tara's FF

Hellen said...

Nice reading place. Love the poster.

New follower!
Here's my FF

Cayce said...

Comfy chairs are the best :)
New follower.
Here is my FF:
http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

Have a great weekend!

Eileen said...

That place looks awesome! I love how it's so cozy! I always try to personalize a space so it's cozy and comfortable but then my OCD takes over and I take down everything and put it all away! Thanks for following me, I'm following back!

Eileen said...

Oops, sorry, I'm a new follower! Got carried away, sorry!

Cherie Colyer said...

Love the poster! Awesome place to read. :)

I'm a new follower. My FF is http://cheriecolyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow-3.html

Cassie S. said...

@Tara: Yea, I am a big MW and Xbox junkie when I'm not reading. =D That spot was so me. Now that I'm staying with my cousin for a while, I just flop in one of the comfy chairs and try to read around the little kids running around. LOL. =D

@Hellen: I love that poster as well. Thanks for the follow. I will check yours out and follow back.

@Cayce: Yea, if I'm not comfortable I can't read. Thanks for the follow, I will check yours out.

@Eileen: LOL. I tend to have OCD at work but not home thankfully or I would try myself mad. I even had the desk that everything was sitting on spray painted pink (my favorite color) it was soooo me. Loved that spot. Thanks for the follow, I will check yours out.

@Cherie Colyer: Yea, it was easy to get lost in a book, there. Thanks for the follow, I will check yours out.