Saturday, February 04, 2012

Road Trip (02/09 - 02/14)


Dear Followers and Fellow Bloggers,

I am moving. Or taking an extended road trip. LOL.... Let me explain. I am moving (transferring jobs) from one state (in the U.S.) to another state. It is approximately a 2 day drive and then I have to get settled in before starting my new job. I will be leaving EARLY (like 3 a.m.) Thursday (02/09) morning and will be getting to my new place around Saturday morning. Then I start my new job Monday (02/13). I mentioned a few weeks ago on my blog that I would be moving and would provide you with the dates that I would be gone, however, please don't fear. While I won't be personally interactive for a few days, I am definitely going to make sure that all my meme's are set up in advance (I will be missing out on this coming week's FF, but that should be the only meme that is interrupted). I am only planning on being away for a few days (giving myself until the 14th - Valentine's Day =D) but I should be back even before that. I have a giveaway coming up that I will be posting with a few other blogs participating in. This move won't interrupt those plans at all, the giveaway will still be in motion and fun. YaY! for Treasure Hunt's. Thank you for being understanding with this transition and little bit of a road bump. I want you to all know that I will GREATLY miss everyone while I am gone but after these few days I shall be completely devoted to my blog and posts. I will get all my reviews up and posted before I leave. Ah... I'm so nervous for the move. Wish me luck everyone. =D

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck on your move!

Cassie S. said...

@Melissa: Thank you so much. I love road trips. I just hate to leave the blog for so long.

Melissa said...

You're welcome :) I like road trips too. I definitely understand about not wanting to leave your blog for long, I hated leaving mine for so long when I moved too, I didn't post for 9 days, which to me, is a long time.

Cassie S. said...

@Melissa: Yea, I love road trips. I love seeing new places. =D