Wednesday, February 01, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (8)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Once in a Full Moon' by Ellen Schreiber. So far it is okay. Nothing much has really happened. An instant infatuation even though she already has a boyfriend. But that's about it. Keeping my fingers crossed that some action starts. 





What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Elixir' by Hilary Duff. This was a different book and had a sad ending. But I rather enjoyed it. It was a good start for being her first (debut) novel. I look forward to reading 'Devoted'. 






What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Elemental Reality' by Cesya MaRae Cuono. I am REALLY excited to read this book. I have been wanting to read it forever ever since I first saw it. I have an Author Interview with Ms. Cuono posted up on my blog that you can take a look at. =D





 
What book are you currently reading?
What book did you just finish reading?
What book are you going to read next?

No comments: