Wednesday, February 22, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (9)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Elemental Reality' by Cesya MaRae Cuono. I really like this book, it is a different take on faeries. Unfortunately, I moved while I was reading this book so I haven't been able to read it for about a week and a half or so but I hope to be able to finish it soon. I am really looking forward to the next book in this series as well, the cover is SOO gorgeous. =D



What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Once in a Full Moon' by Ellen Schreiber. It was an okay book, but nothing that really knocked my socks off. It was a different take on werewolves, but it was written so simplistically that I could not fully get into the book.





What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Catching Fire' by Suzanne Collins. I was going to reading 'The Body Finder' by Kimberly Derting, but I am trying to get my cousin to read 'The Hunger Games' so she can go with me next month to see the movie. But the only way she will read it is if I read 'Catching Fire' while she reads 'The Hunger Games', lol. That's not much of a sacrifice on my part seeing as how I am really excited to read this book any ways. =D

Hosted by myself and 2 other blogs...
It will run till the end of the month!

What book are you reading?
What book did you just finish?
What book are you going to read next?


4 comments:

Kell said...

They sound great! :)
My WWW Wednesday post

Irish said...

Catching Fire was my favorite book in the Hungers Games series. I couldn't put it down!

Here is my WWW

Jessica @ Fictional Distraciton said...

Loved the Hunger Games trilogy. Excited to see the movie, to see how that is compared to the books and all :)

Here's my WWW: http://www.fictional-distraction.com/www-wednesdays-2/

Cassie S. said...

@Kell: Yea, they are all good books.

@Irish: I am excited to read it. I just hope it's as good as the first one was.

@Jessica: I am so SUPER excited to see the movie as well. I have a feeling that they did a good job with the movie. I love who they picked for Katniss. She fits the role perfectly in my opinion. There is just something so compelling about her. =D

Don't forget to enter my V-Day Treasure Hunt, running this whole month. It's a LOT of fun.