Saturday, March 24, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you can post up what books you got for review, from the library, through trade, or even bought, etc. over the past week.

ARC:

I haven't been able to do this meme for a couple of weeks now, because I haven't had the money to get any new books. But yesterday my sister checked the mail and came back with a package for me and was like "Did you get a new book?" I was confused for a second, cause I knew I hadn't purchased anything new lately and then I saw the publishing company (Spencer Hill Press) and then I started to jump for joy.... EHHH!!! Looky =D


and.... not only that. I got some awesome swag with it. This is one of my first ARC's.... I am sooo excited. Thank you SOOO much Spencer Hill Press for giving me the chance to read and promote this amazing book before it has even come out. I so look forward to reading this one. =D






What did you get this week?

& enter to win
my 300 follower giveaway
~HERE

3 comments:

Book Slave said...

Hi there, just popping in... Nice!
Let me know what the book is like :)

Here is:
My IMM

Grace Fonseca said...

Beautiful. Love the cover For Elemental. Hope you enjoy the book as well.

Grace

Cassie S. said...

@Book Slave: I definitely will when I get to it. I will definitely have my review up before it is release May 01.

@Grace: It is definitely a gorgeous cover and I really hope I enjoy it. =D