Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (12)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
"Maybe it was the race, or beating him to the buoys, or the fact that he didn't criticize me or my family when I told him about my mother, but in that moment the giddiness and happiness is still flowing strong and I feel like I could tell Alex anything, ask him anything. So I say, "Can I tell you a secret?"
~Pg. 162, "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver 

10 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Good teaser--what's the secret?

Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesday-teaser-twice.html

Sara Kovach said...

Very intriguing. I have this one in my pile of books to get to.

My tease: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

Meghan@OwlReadIt said...

Ooo, good teaser, now we're all dying to know what the secret is! :)

here is my teaser: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

Cassie S. said...

@Karen & Gerard: I don't even know what the secret is yet. I haven't gotten to that part. Makes me wonder as well. LOL

@Sara K: I really wanted to read it because I can't imagine a book or life that takes away love. That is a crazy concept so I want to know how that is overcome or do they just adapt?

@Meghan: I'm dying to know what it is as well. =D

Thank you all for your great comments. I will definitely take a look at yours now as well.

roro said...

tnx 4 sharing

http://www.roroisreading.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

@HarleyBearBooks said...

This book is so good! How are you liking it so far? Here's my teaser http://harleybearbookblog.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

oh delirium, how i love thee so much!!! great tease!!!! i hope you are enjoying delirium??? i know i loved it!! wait till pandemonium! oh man!!!
Tara's Tease

Wendy Darling said...

That's a great teaser. :) I hope you enjoy the book! And hey, you don't even have to wait for book two.

Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

Cassie S. said...

@HarleyBearBooks: I don't know yet. It's different and Lena's constant inner battles and uneasiness around guys (Alex). It's really annoying me. I just hope she loosens up some during the book and next one.

@Tara: I think it will be a while until I read 'Pandemonium', its in hardback and I hate getting hardbacks, I usually wait a year for the paperback version to come out, which sucks because there are such good books I want, but are only available in hardback so far.

@Wendy: I may have to wait still. The next one is out in hardback and I hate buying hardbacks books. =[

Thanks everyone. I will check yours out now.

Renae McKenzie said...

Wow! That is an amazing teaser! Makes me want to read this novel even more - and I didn't think that it was possible!

Wanna come visit my Teaser?