Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tempted on Tuesdays (9)

 

Tempted on Tuesdays, is a weekly meme hosted by me where you can post on your blog about any book out there that has ever Tempted you, has ever SCREAMED your name. It can be a book that was published yesterday... or even 10 years ago... It can be one that you are waiting on being published, etc. Just as long as in some way or fashion, its Tempts and screams your name.

My 'Tempted on Tuesdays' choice for this week is....

Author: Melissa de la Cruz
Publisher: Hyperion
Release Date: September 27, 2011
Page Count: 342 

After their beautiful yet brief bonding ceremony in Italy, Schuyler Van Alen and Jack Force are forced to separate. To fulfill the Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler travels to Alexandria to search for Catherine of Siena and the Gate of Promise. But Schuyler quickly discovers that everything she believed about the Gate to be wrong. Meanwhile, Jack makes the difficult decision to return to New York to face his twin and former bondmate, Mimi. But instead of a bitter reunion, he is faced with a choice for which there is no good option.

Mimi, with a most unexpected travel companion in Oliver Hazard-Perry, jets off to Egypt, too, to search for Kingsley Martin, her long lost love. With all roads leading to Hell, Mimi learns that not all love stories have happy endings. But she'll have to put her own feelings aside if she's going to save her crumbling Coven.

Packed with heartache, twists, and vampiric folklore, Lost in Time is sure to satisfy hungry fans' cravings for more Blue Bloods adventure.

tempted.

This book cover is definitely my favorite of all the Blue Blood Series covers. The Van Alen Legacy cover (with the girl in a wedding gown) was my favorite before this one. But seeing this cover I am absolutely in love with it, and I can't wait until it comes out in paperback so that I can get it. It is just so lovely and delicate, I love the black feather. So pretty. 

Have you read 'Lost in Time'? What do/did you think about it?

  What book SCREAMED your name this week?


2 comments:

Book Slave said...

Hi there :) I don't do this meme but I had to leave a comment. I've just started this series and the first book was a great read. I really must get to reading the rest.

Book Enslaved

Cassie S. said...

@Book Slave: I have read them all but this one so far and there is still one more that is supposed to come out this year. They only get better from the first one. LOTS of twists and turns in this series. =D