Thursday, March 01, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (10)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Mockingjay' by Suzanne Collins. I sooo can't wait until the 23rd for 'The Hunger Games' to come to theaters. I still don't know what I think of 'Catching Fire' or 'Mockinjay'. I am really still taking in how Ms. Collins took this series. I still love this series though, but I gotta say, I am more a Peeta fan then anything else and if Katniss doesn't end up with Peeta it will ruin the entire series for me, because I really just am NOT a fan of Gale. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.



What did you recently finish reading
I recently finished reading 'Catching Fire' by Suzanne Collins. I kind of just said what I had to say about 'Catching Fire' along with what I said about 'Mockingjay' so I will just say this......


I LOVE PEETA!!! GIVE ME MORE PEETA!!!!

LOL. =D


What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth. I was super excited when I saw that this one had finally come out in paperback. Like, I have said many times I had hardback books and will avoid them if I can. I have decided that I will post up my thoughts for each chapter of this book since it won the Goodreads Best Reads for 2011 award. So check back as much as you can for that. It will be one big post that has my thoughts by chapter and will be constantly updated. =D I look forward to reading this one, it should be a lot of fun. 



What book are you reading?
What book did you just finish?
What book are you going to read next?

No comments: