Tuesday, March 06, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (11)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth. I was super excited when I saw this one had finally come out in paperback. I am going to do a chapter-by-chapter post on this one because it won the Goodreads Best Book of 2011 Award. I have heard some amazing things for this book so I am super excited to read this one. 




 
What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading 'Mockingjay' by Suzanne Collins. I cannot even explain in words yet, how much this book blew my mind. How much pain and suffering these characters had to go through before they were able to find a measure of peace. I will be posting up my review soon, I just need time to collect my thoughts before I can even write a decent review for this one. I must say now, that when the actors/actresses get to 'Mockingjay' in a few years, they will have their work cut out for them.
  
What do you think you'll read next?
Next I think I will read 'Delirium' by Lauren Oliver. This book looks like it will be super good. I can't imagine love being looked at as a disease and everybody that turns 18 must get the cure for it. Plus, all my other books are still packed from when I moved and this one I got since I moved so it is the easiest to get to as well. LOL. But I have heard some good things for this one as well, so I look forward to it. 


What are you currently reading?
What did you just finish reading?
What do you think you will read next?

2 comments:

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

I am kind of late getting around this week but I just wanted to comment that I love all the books on your WWW. I have already read Delirium and have the others high on my TBR list.

Here's my WWW if you want to check it out. http://susan-thebookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/www-wednesdays-march-7.html

Cassie S. said...

@Susan: I am only a couple chapters into 'Delirium' right now, but so far it seems interesting. I enjoyed 'Divergent' and 'Mockingjay' simply blew my mind. I'll check yours out soon. Thanks for stopping by =D