Wednesday, March 14, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (12)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Delirium' by Lauren Oliver. I don't know if I like it yet. It is really strange, different then what I am used to. And the main character is constantly getting on my nerves. She's weak and cant stand up for what she can see happening right in front of her eyes. She looks for the easy way out, I hope that changes soon.




What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth. I really enjoyed this one. It was an original concept and a dystopian to bout which makes it that much better. I loved both Tish and Four and could see the growth of Tish's character. 





What do you think you'll read next?
Next I plan on reading 'Hereafter' by Tara Hudson. This was a RAK gift from a very sweet lady and I can't wait to read it. I have been looking forward to reading it so much. The cover of it is absolutely stunning and gorgeous. I hope it's good. 






What are you currently reading?
What did you just finish reading?
What are you going to read next?

2 comments:

Kriss Morton-Weekley said...

Divergent has been on my TBR for so long, but I want the paperback, the big pretty one. Your RAK gift looks so pretty too! Oh.. mine are not as pretty looking and a bit dark. I need to spend a month just reading fantasy!

Here is my WWW for March 12

Cassie S. said...

@Kriss: I liked it, its a little slow at the beginning then it picks up and by the end your like, WTH is going on. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I have my review of it posted up if you would like to take a look. And yea, I have loved the cover of 'Hereafter' ever since I first saw it. I hope the story in it is just as beautiful as the cover. =D I'll check yours out now. Thanks for stopping by.