Wednesday, March 21, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (13)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Hereafter' by Tara Hudson. So far I am really enjoying it. It is definitely a different YA Paranormal/Romance then I am used to by following around in the perspective of a ghost. I am just a little over half way done and I am excited to see where Ms. Hudson takes this one. 




  
What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading 'Delirium' by Lauren Oliver and I was actually REALLY disappointed with this book. I thought it was going to be amazing and it was just slow and plain. There was nothing exciting about this one sadly enough. =[






What do you think you'll read next?
Next I want to read 'The Body Finder' by Kimberly Derting. I have been looking forward to reading this one for awhile but other books some how got pushed in front of this one because it's still packed away but I totally plan on reading it next. YaY! =D






& enter to win
my 300 follower giveaway!

   

10 comments:

Danica Page said...

I'm sorry you were disappointed with Delirium. I'm about to read it. I just haven't got to it yet. I'll confess to hoping I like it. :)

Here's my WoW/WWW post

Happy Reading!

~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time

Vicki said...

Love the cover of Hereafter.
I've been wanting to read Delirium, sorry it wasn't that great to you!
Here's My WWW

Gina said...

Delirium is on my list to read. I hope I like it. :)

Here is my post:
http://www.ginaslibrary.info/2012/03/20/www-wednesdays-mar-21/

Irish said...

Sorry to hear that Delirium was a disappointment. I still haven't read it yet...I'm afraid it just won't live up to the hype.

I thought Body Finder was just so-so compared to some other mysteries that I'd red before it. I will be curious to see your thoughts on it.

My WWW Wednesday is here

Peek a BooK! said...

Hi!
Here’s my WWW
http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar21.html

:)

Valentina
http://www.peekabook.it

thecheapreader said...

I was disappointed with Delirium too. :( I had really high hopes for it. Glad I'm not the only who felt like that!

Alison at The Cheap Reader

Kwizgiver said...

The Body Finder sounds really good. I hope you enjoy it more than you did Delirium!

Cindy said...

I've been wanting to read Delirium-sorry it was disappointing for you! I also love the cover of Hereafter

Disincentive said...

Hello :) I'm your follower. I made a new blog with reviews yesterday. I just posted my first review! Would be amazing if you could check it out :) I would be really happy for any follow, comment, criticism! I'm newbie, so I really appreciate any help!

Sorry if my comment bothers you in any way :) You can delete if it does.

Have a nice day!

Here is my first review!
http://disincentive-reviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/01-vampires-of-hollywood-adrienne.html

Cassie S. said...

@Danica: 'Delirium' was just WAY to slow of a book for me. Hopefully you enjoy it though. =D

@Vicki: Yes, the cover for 'Hereafter' is amazing and the copy for 'Arise' the next book in the series is just as gorgeous.

@Gina: I hope you are able to enjoy it a lot more then I was able to.

@Irish: Hopefully you like 'Delirium' more then I did. And I hope that I like 'The Body Finder', I have been looking forward to it for awhile. =D

@Kwizgiver: It definitely does sound interesting. I really look forward to it.

@thecheapreader: Yea, I had heard such good reviews for it and had thought that it was going to be amazing. But it just.... wasn't.

@Cindy: I hope you enjoy it more. 'Hereafter' is a good book and a beautiful cover.

@Disincentive: That should be amazing. I will look at it as soon as I get a chance. Thank you for following and good luck with the blog. I know just starting out is always the hardest.

Thank you all for the amazing comments. =D