Wednesday, March 28, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (14)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Angel Burn' by L.A. Weatherly. I am only about 40 or so chapters in but so far it has really captured my interest. To think that Angels are not good creatures in this series but creatures that you want to avoid at all costs, is a completely new and interesting concept. Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way. =D



What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'The Body Finder' by Kimberly Derting. This was a really good book and I greatly enjoyed it. It was really different then anything that I was used to reading. It had both mystery and romance. Such sweet romance between friends. I would definitely recommend this one to everyone who hasn't read it yet. 



Next I have no clue what I am going to read. So how about we randomly pick one from my collection and see. =D
 
What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Across the Universe' by Beth Revis. LOL, I just went to random.org and just picked at book to read next and this is the one that won. I'm not complaining though, I have really been looking forward to reading this one. It sounds really good and I have read a lot of good reviews for it. Fingers crossed. =D



& enter to win
my 300 follower giveaway
~HERE~

5 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Oh, I have The Body Finder on my TBR--I'll have to move it up.

Peek a BooK! said...

Hi!
Here’s my WWW

http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar28.html

Valentina
http://www.peekabook.it

Cassie S. said...

@Kwizgiver: I really enjoyed it. There were some slow parts and some things that were a little predictable. But I really really liked it. =D

@Peek a BooK!: Thanks.

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

I have Angel Burn on my shelf - I need to get it read. And I loved The Body Finder!

Here’s my WWW

Cassie S. said...

@Susan: 'Angel Burn' so far has been really interesting. It's different then all the other Angel books out there. And I also LOVED 'The Body Finder'. =D