Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday (17)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

This week's question is...

Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

Duh..... Uhhhh.... Okay let me think about this for a second because honestly this thought has never occurred to me. (Takes a look at my read list on Goodreads). Okay... So I'm going to go with my two favorite male characters from my top 2 favorite series. Ohhhh.... Just to have them in the same room together (wipes drool off the floor)... Edward Cullen and Dimitri Belikov. Ohhhh... so hot. But who would win? If I were honest with myself and put some thought into it there is no doubt about who would win, I mean Edward has that who mind reading thing going for his advance, but Dimitri kills (bad) vampires for a living, its what he's good at. So while at first Edward would definitely have the advance, in the long run I really think Dimitri would kick his butt. What do all of you think? Who would win a fight between these two sexy guys? 

& enter to win my
300 Follower Giveaway
~HERE~

9 comments:

Tia said...

I absolutely agree that Dimitri would probably come out on top and anyway he is just super badass!

Tasnin @ TheWildReader

http://thewildreader.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/feature-and-follow-1.html

Tribute Books Mama said...

Nice choices, just blogging by.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature.html

Patricia said...

Dimitri would kick Edward's ass! :D

Patricia // My FF

Lauren0025 said...

Hi, new linky follower hopping on through.

Although I'd be rooting for Dimitri 100% I'm not so sure he'd win. Edward's vamp-ness is slightly different than the type Dimitri is used to slaying.

Here's my FF

Jenna and Ashley said...

Is it wrong to say Edward's kind of weak? Definitely Dimitri. His first advantage is his bad-boy name. Seriously.

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
My FF

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I think Edward would win but I'd drool over Dimitri more.
My Hop

Nora said...

I think Edward would win. I like Dimitri and he is a bad ass but I think Edward would win hands down.

Melliane said...

Oh nice choice, I think Dimitri could win as well.

old follower


here is mine

Cassie S. said...

@Tina: Totally. I love Edward and everything, but he's not really a fighter unless absolutely necessary and that's all Dimitri has done for so long.

@Tribute Books Mama: Thanks.

@Patricia: LOL, I can see who you obviously prefer.

@Lauren0025: Yea it is slightly different. But remember another way to kill Strigoi is cut their heads off and that would definitely finish off Edward.

@Jenna: No it's not wrong. They are peaceful (for the most part) vampire coven. That's what he's used to. Dimitri is used to violence and going out to kill other vampires. Its all apart of their nature.

@: Alison Can Read: LOL, coming from a girl who has a picture of Bella and Edward up. I love them both, I just say Dimitri cause he's used to fighting all the time, Edward really isn't.

@Nora: I didn't realize that you had read either of these. Thought you weren't into them.... =D

@Melliane: I have to say either way I love them both. Mega hunks. LOL.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I will definitely go take a lot at your FF's. =D