Sunday, April 01, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where you can post up what books you got for review, from the library, through trade, or even bought, etc. over the past week.

Bought:

 

This week, I injured my leg and have been out of work for a few days and won't be able to go back until Wednesday. So I decided to buy myself a little 'Get Better Soon' present for myself. When I saw that 'Eon' and 'Eona' by Alison Goodman had finally both come out in paperback and they were at my local Walmart, I couldn't help but finally grabbing my copy of 'Eon'. I have been wanting to read this series since they first came out and I am soooo excited that I am finally able to. YAY!!! Can't wait to get to this one, I have read nothing but good reviews for both 'Eon' and 'Eona'. =D 

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

& enter to win
my 300 follower giveaway
~HERE~

 

6 comments:

Jenni @ Alluring Reads said...

I hadn't heard of this series before, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

Come visit My very first IMM.

Cassie S. said...

@Jenni: I have heard good things about it. You should definitely look into it. I'll go check yours out now. =D

Kristina said...

Eon and Eona are awesome, I loved those books. You do need to get Eona it picks up right after Eon.

Happy Reading
http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-51.html

Fara said...

Ooohh... I've never heard of this one. Gonna check it out. Enjoy your read!

Drop by my IMM?
http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-15.html

Tea, Daydreams & Fairytales said...

If Eon was available on Kindle I would read it in a heartbeat - I keep hearing such good things about it!

Have a look at my IMM if you have some time:
http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-1/

Cassie S. said...

@Kristina: I plan on getting it if I enjoy 'Eon' enough. I am sure that I will though. =D

@Fara: It sounds like it will be an amazing book. I am really looking forward to reading it.

@Tea, Daydreams & Fairytales: I don't know a kindle or nook. I much rather prefer a physical copy of my books.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I will definitely look at your IMM's tomorrow morning.