Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sit Down Sundays (1)

A new meme hosted by myself instead of 'IMM'.
If you would like to join you can link below.
I look forward to hearing from you all. 


Okay, I am not going to go into great detail about the goings on that went down over this past week. I am sure that most of you have heard what happened and my two cents are just really not needed. By hosting this new meme all of you can figure out what I think about what happened and we can go from there. I made an informed decision and I hope that all of my followers can respect that and we can move on from here. If you however, should like to hear more about what happened you can find that information here.

So instead of IMM's every sunday, I am going to be hosting my own meme titled 'Sit Down Sundays'. I will still showcase all of the books that I got over the week, but I will also be talking about what happened that week on my blog, thanking anyone that helped me, or just going over anything of important that I feel happened with me on my blog. It will be a place to hang out, get to know me as a blogger some more and just have a good chit chat. 

Since I know there is going to be a bit of confusing the next few sundays, because I saw quite a few new different sunday memes. If you are participating in a different sunday meme, but it still goes over the books you got the past week, by all means STILL link up. It doesn't just have to be this meme that you follow. =D Thank you all and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday. 



First Sit Down Sundays Vlog.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Looks like you had some awesome stuff this week. Good luck with your own meme!

~Paige @ Comfort Books
http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/

Cassie S. said...

@Paige: Thank you so much. And yea, I went a little overboard in my book buying this week. I really need to put myself on a book buying ban for awhile. LOL.