Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (17)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
"So it was infuriating that Reyn got to be tall. It was infuriating that he got to be tall and golden and the most gorgeous person I'd ever seen, male or female, and that I should even be aware of him at all, much less so intensely, unexpectedly, unwelcomely aware of him."
~Pg. 67, "Immortal Beloved" by Cate Tiernan

& enter to win
my 300 Follower Giveaway
~HERE~

12 comments:

Renae McKenzie said...

Whoa, looks like there is some intense feelings there!

Thanks for sharing!

My Teaser
Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

Beth F said...

A little love / hate going on here?

C.M.Brown said...

Intense. I enjoyed your teaser.

Here is mine:

http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/z-challenge-letter-o.html

Viktoria Bruce said...

Great teaser! I love the cover to the book too!

Here's my TT for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

Happy reading!
Vix @ TToria

_annabelleh_ said...

Oh, what a teaser!!

My Teaser Tuesday!

Amy said...

Nice teaser! I haven’t read this one before, but it’s definitely being added to my shelf now – thank you for sharing! :)

Here’s mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays-to-z-challenge-o.html

Tribute Books Mama said...

A captivating teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_17.html

Meghan@OwlReadIt said...

oh! I love me an intense complicated love story :) Great Teaser! Here's mine: http://owl-read-it.blogspot.ca/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-7.html

Cassie S. said...

@Renae: Yea, they definitely don't like each other yet. I'm wondering how that is going to change.

@Beth: LOL, definitely. More hate at this stage.

@C.M.: Thanks, I am enjoying the book so far.

@Viktoria: Yea, I love both the covers in this series and can't wait to see what they come up with for the third book.

@_annabelleh_: Thank you.

@Amy: That is what I am here to do. Glad you enjoyed it.

@Tribute Books Mama: Thank you.

@Meghan: This is definitely going to be a complicated love story if they ever end up liking each other and get past disliking each other. =D

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I will definitely go take a look at all of your TT's as well.

Sidne said...

The book cover nor the sentences did anything for my interest.
Happy reading.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Sandy Nachlinger said...

If he's that gorgeous, there's no way she could avoid being aware of him! Great teaser.
Mine is from Untying the Knot this week.

Cassie S. said...

@Sidne: Sorry to hear that.

@Sandy: LOL, I totally agree with you. Sometimes you just HAVE to notice. =D

Thank you both for the wonderful comments.