Monday, April 23, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (18)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
"We plummeted toward the overhang, a shriek escaping my throat, but it was swallowed up in the chaos between Ironhorse and the rest of the fey. Ash dropped toward Virus like an avenging angel, his coat flapping in the wind, sword bared and gleaming as he raised it over his head."
~Pg. 324, "The Iron Daughter" by Julie Kagawa

and enter to win my:
&

6 comments:

Sandy Nachlinger said...

A real cliffhanger! Sounds like Ash is the hero, and a character named "Virus" has got to be a bad guy! You chose a great teaser today.
My teaser is from A DIFFERENT KIND OF FOREVER: Sandy's Teaser

Jo @ Booklover Book Reviews said...

Kagawa's novels always have such gorgeous cover-art - enjoy!

C.M.Brown said...

With a name like Virus he has to be the bad guy!

You can find my teaser at:
http://cmbrown-books.blogspot.com.au/

Tribute Books Mama said...

A nice teaser and cover.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday_24.html

JC Jones said...

Sounds exciting. Here is my teaser:

TT

Cassie S. said...

@Sandy: Ash will protect her with his life, or I would hope so since I love that character. I haven't gotten to that part yet but we will see, I'm almost there. LOL and your right about 'Virus'.

@Jo: Yea they do, so pretty.

@C.M.: LOL, it's actually a girl named 'Virus'.

@Tribute Books Mama: Thanks.

@JC: It has had it moments.

Thank you all for the amazing comments.