Monday, April 30, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (5)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they will post a 'Top Ten List' for them and bloggers alike to answer and it's always a different list question to answer.

This week's Top Ten to answer is:

 Top Ten Books I'd like to be seen made into a Movie:

1. The Vampire Academy series
Without a doubt in my mind my first choice for books being made into movies would be the Vampire Academy series. It is my 2nd favorite series after 'Twilight' and well we all know 'Twilight' has been made into a movie. It's almost to it's end (last movie comes out in November). I need to find a new guy to obsess over (I will always love you Edward) but Dimitri is just.... oh, words can't describe is awesomeness. Rose is kick ass as well. Love them both.

2. The Ghost and the Goth
I think this would be a cute movie. It is really a book that moved me. To be able to see these two people that came from such completely different backgrounds and survived in two different cliques in High School, come together to help one another. And grow to care for each other in the process. And it was done in such a way that it was absolutely believable. I would definitely go and see it if it came out as a movie.

3. Hex Hall
I really enjoy this series. There is so much mysterious and drama going on that you are never bored. I think it would be a little difficult with all the paranormal creatures in it, but it could definitely be done.

4. Nightshade
With such a kiss ass heroine like Calla, how could this book not translate well as a movie. There are so many elements in this series that a movie director could take a run with that I could honestly see this one becoming a movie series in the future.

5. The Body Finder
I think this would be an interesting choice for becoming a movie. I would be interested in seeing how they show Violet's ability to sense the 'dead' bodies and how they would show Jay's utter devotion in protecting her at all costs.

6. Unearthly
I will be honest. No matter how much I love practically every character in this book. I want to see it made into a movie simply so I can drool over Tucker Avery. A sexy sweet cowboy, ohhh you have my heart. <3

7. Darkfever
This book definitely has everything to be made into a movie series. A dark dangerous world that Mac is trying to navigate through. Two hot guys who want her for different reasons. It's a story of a woman coming of age and what it really means to love and be human.

8. Born at Midnight
I think this book would definitely do good with the younger crowd and teens. I would definitely go and see it regardless because I love the series so much. I was soooo excited because I got 'Taken at Dusk' in the mail today. The third series in this book, ohhh I can't wait to read it.

9. The Demon King
This would definitely be a good high fantasy movie. It would really remind me of a movie along the lines like 'Lord of the Rings' was. It has really good characters and such a complex but compelling story line that a director would have no problem making this into a good movie series.

10. Shiver
I am a little iffy on this one, because I honestly don't know how it would translate into a movie. But I would REALLY love to see Sam and Grace up on the big screen. Their love is one of the sweetest romances I have ever scene. Their parts together in the book brought tears to my eyes a lot of times. 

& there you have it. My top ten movies that I would love to see made into a movie. I had to skip over a lot of books because well, they are already being made into a movie, so I couldn't choice them. What books would you love to see made into a movie?



And enter to win my 3 AMAZING giveaways I currently have going on:

12 comments:

Bekka said...

Shiver almost made it to my Top Ten but then I decided I didn't want anyone messing with it!

My TTT

Fara said...

VA and Nightshade! Totally can't agree more with that. Dimitri*sigh*. Awesome list! :D

Drop by my Top 10?

Cassie S. said...

@Bekka: I can understand where you are coming from. Heck there are times when I think like, I dont want anybody messing with any of these books. But just to see what they "do" with it on the big screen would be interesting to see as well. I don't think a movie version will ever match the book versions.

Michelle said...

The Body Finder would be sooo interesting! Thanks for sharing; Great post, and I'm a new follower as well!

I would love it if you could check out my TTT!

Cassie S. said...

@Fara: Dimitri is my dream man. Oh how I would love to see him on the big screen. Then again, all the suggestions I have seen people make for the actor to be cast as him NEVER fit him in my opinion. I just hope they wouldn't mess him up for me. =D

Cassie S. said...

@Michelle: I would love to see how they show Violet "sensing" the dead bodies. I think it would be a great series to make into a movie. =D

marissa said...

I would LOVE them to do the Vampire Academy. Maybe as a TV show so we could have many many of them!

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Cassie S. said...

@Marissa: I'm not much of a TV watcher myself. So I would definitely much more prefer a movie. Even if it meant less. I would just get it on DVD when it came out and watch it in the privacy of my house all the time. 0.o of course that could be a dangerous idea.

Tanya Patrice said...

I've only read The Vampire Academy series and Shiver from this list - and I think they would make excellent movies too - although I agree with Shiver, it would have to be in the right hands.

barefootmeds said...

I haven't read any of these, but I've heard great reviews for most of them!

Here’s my list :)

Ella said...

I really am one of the very few who didn't like Shiver... Oh well ^^'

Sooo... I haven't read Vampire Academy YET.. is this Dimitri guy reaaally good? :)

Ella
My Top 10 Tuesday

Cassie S. said...

@Tanya: I think they would both need to be in good hands. Cause if they got my Dimitri wrong, I would be SOOOO angry. =D

@Barefootmeds: You should definitely check them out if you ever get the chance.

@Ella: I have seen a few other people that didn't like Shiver. But hey, not everybody can love something. And yes, Dimitri REALLY is that good.