Wednesday, April 18, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (17)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Immortal Beloved' by Cate Tiernan. This one started off rather slowly and strangely but the farther I get into it the more interested I find myself in it. There is so much going on that not even the main character can seem to figure out but it's a lovely tale and it has really made me stop and think about my own humanity and what it really means to be human and how much one should really appreciate it and all the small wonderful things in life.

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Darkfever' by Karen Marie Moning and I loved it. I think I have another top series. It is only the first book so far and there are still four more to come, but I already can't wait to get my hands on the others so I can figure out what the heck is going on. There were so many questions left unanswered in this book that I just need 'Bloodfever' the second in the series, in my hands. Also so I can get some more doses of Barrons. Barrons is most definitely my newest book boyfriend. =D

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'The Ghost and the Goth' by Stacey Kade. I have heard that this is more of a light fluffy take your mind off the dark books you have read recently, kind of book. That should definitely be a lot of fun to read. I have read a lot of good reviews for this one and not very many negative. I am definitely looking forward to seeing how Ms. Kade makes the cheerleader and the goth actually like one another (if they ever do).


& enter to win my
300 Follower Giveaway
~HERE

10 comments:

Lisa said...

heheh all of these are in my tbr piles.

Here's Mine

melcj said...

Some books in here I've not seen before :) will have to take a look.

Here's my

https://melcj.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/www-wednesday-4/

Irish said...

Immortal Beloved sounds like a good book. I like books that make you think like that. I've also only heard good things about Darkfever...really need to try & find time for that one.



My WWW Wednesday is here.

Kwizgiver said...

Ghost and the Goth looks like fun!

Cassie S. said...

@Lisa: They are all good books so far, well I haven't started 'The Ghost and the Goth' yet but I have heard good things about it. Hopefully you are able to get to it soon.

@Melcj: Definitely gotta take a look at them, they have been good so far. Really enjoyable.

@Irish: 'Darkfever' was amazing. As soon as I get paid I'm going to buy 'Bloodfever' the next book in the series. Can't wait to see what happens next. And 'Immortal Beloved' starts off slow but then gets pretty interesting.

@Kwizgiver: I hope it is. I will get to it probably later on tonight. =D

Thank you all for the amazing comments. I will look at your W.W.W.'s later tonight when I get home from work. =D

Kelsey said...

Those books look awesome, haven't read any of them yet though. I tried to borrow Ghost and the Goth from my library, but they won't let me get it on my side of town.

Peek-a-booK! said...

Hi!
Here is my WWW list :)

http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr18.html

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Cassie S. said...

@Kelsey: Oh wow... that's different. So far I am really enjoying. Hoping you can get your own copy soon. That or you can enter the giveaway that I am about to host, you get 2 signed copies of books from 2 different authors and you get to choose whatever book you want for my prize. Should be a lot of fun.

Robyn Johnson said...

Great reads on your WWW Wednesday! Ghost and the Goth looks like it will be a funny one and I've got to check out Darkfever!

Cassie S. said...

@Robyn: I am really enjoying 'The Ghost and the Goth' surprisingly. I thought I was going to hate it, just wasn't that interested in it at first, but it's a little gem in reality. Darkfever is good, can't wait to get the next one. =D