Wednesday, April 25, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (18)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'The Iron Daughter' by Julie Kagawa. I am almost finished with it. It is a good edition to the series but once again I don't find myself completely wrapped up in the story like I would like. I have heard such rave reviews for this entire series and yet I can't find myself cherishing it as much as others have. Don't get me wrong, it's a lovely story and I enjoy it. But it's not as ground breaking as one would think, at least not for me.

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'The Ghost and the Goth' by Stacey Kade. I will admit that I wasn't really expecting to like this book. But I still wanted to give it a chance. I don't know what it was but there was just something about it that screamed cheesy. Boy was I ever WRONG. I LOVED this book. I mean loved it. It was absolutely delightful and both the main characters were an utter joy to read about. I have already ordered the next book in the series 'Queen of the Dead' and can't wait to get started on it.

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Blood Red Road' by Moira Young. To be honest I have no clue what to expect from this book. Even though I have read the description of it, I don't remember what it was about. LOL, I'm horrible. I have read good reviews on it though so I am looking forward to it. Giselle over at .Xpresso Reads rated it a 4/5 and since I trust her reviews I have no doubt that it will be a good review. 


and enter to win both my:
&

What are you reading?
What did you just finish reading?
What are you going to read next?

2 comments:

melcj said...

Ghost and the goth sounds really good from your comments. Haven't read Julia K yet, but have seen some rave reviews for the Immortal Rules - might try that

Here's my WWW Wednesday :)

https://melcj.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/www-wednesday-5/

Cassie S. said...

@melcj: I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to get the next book in the series in the mailbox. It's cover is even more beautiful then this one was and it was stunning by itself. =D

If you enter the Magical Giveaway I have going on right now you can possibly get a copy of your very own.