Tuesday, April 03, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (15)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Across the Universe' by Beth Revis. So far I am enjoying it. At first it was rather confusing but I think I finally have the hang of it. You can easily tell there are a lot of lies and secrets being kept from you. I don't know how I am going to like there only being a confined space (the ship) but we will see. 



  

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Angel Burn' by L.A. Weatherly. It was okay, but the sugary sweet romance between Willow and Alex just rubbed me the wrong way. It was obvious from the beginning who the father was, who escaped Alex's father, that they would find help from the sympathetic angel's.... so on and so forth. I guess I was expecting more then was delivered.




What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Wolfsbane' by Andrea Cremer. I really enjoyed 'Nightshade', there was such a strong female character and a unique and different take on 'werewolves' that it was an amazing story. I am quite sure 'Wolfsbane' will be a wonderful addition to the story. 




& enter to win
my 300 follower giveaway
~HERE

8 comments:

Tea, Daydreams & Fairytales said...

I loved Across the Universe! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, I really hope I get a chance to read the sequel in the next couple of weeks :)

My WWW if your keen to have a looksie is here:
http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/www-wednesday-1/

Happy Reading!

Mo said...

I absolutely loved Across the Universe by Beth Revis! If you love it, definitely check out the next book - A million suns. Elder and Amy totally have me in their grasp!

Here's my WWW Wednesday post.

Happy Reading!

Irish said...

I really enjoyed the world building in Across the Universe. Revis did wonders with such a set environment for her book.

I might pass on Angel Burn...not really into sugary sweet romances.

My WWW Wednesday is here

collettakay said...

Thanks for the reviews!

Here's my WWW Wednesday:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/www-wednesdays-4412.html

mariska said...

Your books are looking very interesting. I can tell you I never read these books or even know them. But I hope you would enjoy your books :D

If you like to see my WWW you can click on it

Mariska

Cassie S. said...

@Tea, Daydreams and Fairytales: I am sure I will, I can hardly put it down sometimes. I have been wanting to read this series forever now.

@Mo: I will more in likely be getting 'A Million Suns' when it releases in paperback in the next couple of months.

@Irish: Revis definitely has a very limited frame of world building, but so far she has been doing a really good job of it. I look forward to getting 'A Million Suns' once it comes out in paperback in the next few months.

@Collettakay: It's what I'm here for.

@Mariska: They are all really good YA books. You should definitely take a look at them if you get a chance.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I will definitely go and take a look at your W.W.W.'s as well. =D

Peek a BooK! said...

Hi!
here’s my WWW for this week:

http://www.peekabook.it/2012/04/www-wednesday-apr04.html

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Cassie S. said...

@Valentina: Thanks. I will have to take a look at it. =D