Friday, May 25, 2012

Follow Friday (22)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

This week's question is...

Activity! Dream cast your current read.

=/ How could you do this to me...... Ohhhhh..... I am soooo horrible at this. Okay... let me try and dream cast this for you.

I am currently reading 'Taken at Dusk' by C.C. Hunter. I love this series and would love to see it as a movie. So let me see who I could see playing my favorite characters. 

Kylie:
AnnaSophia Robb from Soul Surfer

Lucas:
Steven Strait from The Covenant

Derek:
Logan Lerman from The Three Musketeers

Miranda:
Georgie Henley from The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe 

Della:
Brenda Song from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

Perry:
Asher Book from The Mentalist

Holiday:
Rachel McAdams from The Vow

Burnett:
Josh Holloway from Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol 

There you have it. My list of all the MAIN characters for this series. What do you think (for those that have read this series)? Do you agree with any of the choices I made? This took like 2 hours to make. LOL. I told you I'm horrible with picking a dream cast. =D

7 comments:

Ebony Black Lines said...

New follower. :)
Check out my Friday Hops:)
http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Great choices this week! I love all of your picks :)


Happy reading and check out my follow Friday!!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-and-feature-friday-33.html

Lee @ Rally The Readers said...

I'm not familiar with this book, but your cast looks great!

Old follower. :-) Our FF

Kim said...

I haven't read this book yet but the cast you've chosen makes me want to! Seriously! Wow I haven't seen Anna Sophia Robb in such a long time and she has gotten SOOOO pretty!!

- Kim (new follower)
My FF

veela-valoom said...

Haven't read the book but I'm a fan of a lot of those cast members!

My follow friday. Please stop by!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I almost picked Logan Lerman for Noah in Mara Dyer. He's so cute.
My Hop

Cassie S. said...

@Ebony: Thanks

@Sarah: Took me FOREVER to pick them.

@Lee: You should definitely pick up the first one if you ever get the chance. It's one of my favorite series.

@Kim: Yea she is. And she totally fits how I see the main character. =D

@Veela-Valoom: You should definitely read it if you get the chance.

@Alison: Oh yea he is. I would totally become Team Derek (just in the movie) for him. Because I am totally Team Lucas in the books.

Thank you all for the amazing comments. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.