Thursday, May 31, 2012

Follow Friday (23)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

This week's question is...

You are a matchmaker - your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?

Uh. Let me think about this one.....

Eddie Castle (from Vampire Academy/Bloodlines) and Della (from Shadow Falls). Okay... So I know Eddie so totally has a crush on Jill, but we still have 5 books to see how that one pans out. But both of these characters are completely loyal to their friends, they but others before themselves and once you are able to get past their hard exterior they both have a sweet gooey inside that just melts my heart. I have no clue how it would work out, but I would root for them. And they are both vampires (well Eddie is half) so it could work. =D

What about you? What two characters would you pair up from two of your favorite books?

  

10 comments:

Olivia Williams said...

Awww... I think Eddie and Della would be cute together. I love them together! Della has that crazy attitude and I think Eddie would be able to make her not have such a hard exterior like you said.

I wonder what will happen to Eddie and Jill in the Golden Lily! :)

New Follower!

Cassie S. said...

Olivia: I loved the coupling when I thought about it as well. But I just know that Eddie and Jill will be so cute together, should Richelle decide to ultimate have them together. And I just hope Della is able to find a good guy. =D Thank you so much for the follow.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Love Eddie. What's the Shadow Falls series? I'm not familiar with it.
My Hop

Cassie S. said...

@Alison: The Shadow Falls series includes the books, 'Born at Midnight', 'Awake at Dawn', 'Taken at Dusk', and the fourth book set to release in October, 'Whispers at Moonrise'.

They are good books. I enjoy them even though they frustrate me. LOL.

You should check them out if you ever get the chance. =D

My anxious life said...

I haven't read either of these books... but since my husband's name is Eddie I love your picks. :)

Angie
Angela's Anxious Life

Kristina said...

I only know half of this couple. I'm not familiar with Shadow Falls or Della.
New Follower

aparajita said...

interesting pair although i only know eddie

New GFC follower. Do follow me too.

Here is my FF post

Gin Bryant said...

I haven't read these, but they sound like they'd be a great couple.

New GFC follower! :)
My FF

Bengal Reads said...

They sound like they would be a really great couple! New follower via GFC!

Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

"Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

"Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

Cassie S. said...

@My anxious life: LOL. You should definitely read them if you get the chance, they are both amazing series. Especially Vampire Academy series. SOOOO love it.

@Kristina: You should definitely read that series if you ever get the chance. I really enjoy them. Even if they do annoy me a little.

@aparajita: I think they would definitely be an interesting couple together if they existed in the same worlds. =D

@Gin Bryant: You should read them if you ever get the chance.

@Bengal Reads: Most definitely.