Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Montly Review Wrap-Up: April


Well everyone, April has come to an end. It was such a fun month and I got a LOT of reading done. I also had a ton of birthdays this month. So I would also like to take a little bit of time and remember everyone that had a birthday this month.

April 09: Casey (good friend since middle school)
April 09: Kristen Stewart (yes, I know I don't personally know her, but she is our Bella).
April 11: My Grandma D. (HAPPY BDAY)
April 28: My Daddy (Love you always, dad)
April 29: My little sister.

Okay. so for the books I read this month. I got like 9 read. That's a lot, since I haven't been able to read as much as I used to with my crazy life. Here they are along with my reviews for them. =D

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Elemental by Emily White
Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

This was a crazy busy month for book reviews. I am so proud of all the books I was able to read and review. What books did you read and review this month?


No comments: