Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sit Down Sundays (2)

A meme hosted by myself.
This meme was inspired by 'IMM' hosted by The Story Siren.






Blog Overview for this past week:
Reviewed:
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Torn by Amanda Hocking

Cover Reveals:
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (Mara Dyer Series)
The Torn Wing by Kiki Hamilton (The Faerie Ring Series)
Fuse by Julianna Baggot (Pure Series)
Elixir by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Covenant Series) 

April Review Wrap-Up: 9 reviews 

300 Follower Giveaway is Over, Winner will be announced sometime this week.


2 comments:

Paige said...

I read The Immortal Rules last month and I really liked it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Cassie S. said...

@Paige: I really love vampires, so I hope I enjoy this story to. I will check your IMM out to. =D