Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sit Down Sundays (4)

A meme hosted by myself.
This meme was inspired by 'IMM' hosted by The Story Siren.






Side Note: I accidentally said the wrong book that I reviewed this week. It wasn't Angelfire that I reviewed it was Tantalize. I will leave the correct link below for all of you to check out should you want to. I did however finish reading Angelfire this week and the review for that one will be up sometime this week. =D

Reviews:

Giveaways:
Magical Giveaway [LAST DAY TO ENTER]

<3 you dad.

Thank you all for all the wonderful support. You are all the very best.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Sucks that you didn't get anything but now you have more time to read! =) I hope you enjoy everything here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-35-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books