Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (19)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
"Long dark hair tied back. A watchful face. A strong face, with broad cheekbones. You don't call men beautiful, I know that. But all the same, that's what he is."
~Pg. 139, 'Blood Red Road' by Moira Young

& enter to win my giveaways:

6 comments:

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Great teaser. I'll have to check this one out

Pamela said...

I've heard a bit about this one, but not too much. I like your teaser, I'll have to look into it a bit more. Thanks for sharing!

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE that teaser! I haven’t read it before, but I am definitely checking it out now – thank you for sharing! :)

Here’s mine:

http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesdays-storm-by-brigid.html

@HarleyBearBooks said...

I wanted to read this one and reading that teaser makes me want to read it more. Sounds like the author has beautiful poetic writing. Thanks for sharing.My Top Ten & Teaser Tuesday

Sandy Nachlinger said...

I have to agree with this author. Some men ARE beautiful.
Great teaser! My teaser this week is from
Table for Five.

Cassie S. said...

@Jessica: It is a different book, but not horrible.

@Pamela: I only ever saw one review for it before I got it. I hope it have it finished by tonight.

@Amy: Not a problem.

@HarleyBearBooks: She definitely has a different writing style then what I am used to. But overall the book isn't horrible.

@Sandy: Yea they are. I totally agree.

Thank you all for the comments. I will take a look at your Teasers.