Monday, May 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (23)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
Waves of excruciating, piercing pain crashed over me, forcing the breath from my lungs. I couldn't move fast enough. Or get far enough away.

She was dying. I knew this feeling.
~Pg. 95, 'Meridian' by Amber Kizer

9 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Cassie, is this a YA?

I liked the teasers, especially the first one.

Here's My Teaser

Caro said...

Very nice teaser! I'll look into that book a bit more, might be something for me.
Thanks for sharing! My TT this week. Btw, I like your TT picture! =)

Sandy Nachlinger said...

Yikes! Sounds like a nightmare I once had.
My Teaser is from The Warden's Lantern.

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Sounds very unpleasant to say the least.

Edward Alonzo said...

Oh, great teaser! This is new to me and it sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing! ;D

My TT

Tribute Books Mama said...

Doesn't sound too good, nice teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_29.html

Lark Andrea said...

Looks like a great book! I have added it to my TBR list.

Reading Lark's Teasers

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Very intense. Great teaser. Here's my Teaser

Cassie S. said...

@Shelley: Yea, it's a YA. Almost everybody I have (except for 2 series) are YA.

@Caro: I got to that part in the book today. It was SOOOO sad. I cried.

@Sandy: Her life is definitely turning into something like that.

@Jessica: I can only imagine what this girl has to go through her whole life changed in a split second.

@Edward: It's a good book so far.

@Tribute Books Mama: It doesn't isn't.

@Lark: Sweetness. I am really enjoying it. I'm going to get the second book. =D

@Cathy: This book has been nothing but action from the very beginning.