Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they will post a 'Top Ten List' for them and bloggers alike to answer and it's always a different list question to answer.

This week's Top Ten to answer is:

Top Ten sites Blogs/Sites that aren't about books?

1. Facebook:
I definitely think that besides my blog and other book related sites, facebook is the blog/site that I am on the most. It is the #1 way (besides like texting) that I keep in touch with my friends and family.

2. Twitter:
I am barely becoming a twitter user and learning how to use it as a promotional tool. And to be honest the main reason that I am on it is only to promote my book blog, so in a way this answer can be considered a little bit of a cheat, because my Twitter page is only for my book blog (lol, I'm still going to put it....)

Uhhhhh..... I'm already running out of sites. This has really made me realize that the main reason I'm on the internet now a days is mainly only for my blog.

3. Photobucket:
Oh wow. Yea, I'm on photobucket a lot looking up pics and storing a lot of my own, but once again it's mainly for my blog and posts. =/

4. Lunapic.com: 
And yet another site I use for my blog. This is the site I go to if I need to edit a pic for my blog. LOL

5. Google:
OME! I site I don't go to just for my blog. I use google for everything. I'm truly a google wh*** and I love it. You can find practically everything you need on google. =D

6. Gmail/Hotmail:
LOL :/ A girl's gotta check her email on a daily basis, doesn't she?

7. Youtube:
I definitely go there every Sunday for my blog, but whenever I feel like jamming out to a song or things get to quite I go here. (The random few times I actually feel like listening to music.

Uhhhhhhh.......................................... There's other sites out there besites my book book and   book  blog/site's in general????

5 comments:

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

I know what you mean! I couldn't quite come up with 10 sites, either. What can I say, I'm pretty book-obsessed.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I wish I knew more about Twitter and how to use it!

Here's my
Top Ten List of Sites that Aren't About Books.
Please stop by!

Cassie S. said...

@Madigan: LOL, I'm the same way. Before reading a lot I was on the internet so much. But really unless it's for my blog and other book related stuff now. I'm really not on the internet. It's so boring now a days. =/ at least for me.

@Deb: I'm not nearly as good with Twitter as others are. I'm slowly learning how to use it and utilize it as a promotional tool for my blog. But that's about as far as my knowledge with it goes.

Angela said...

Great sites, I completely forgot to put YouTube on my list.
Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

Cassie S. said...

@Angela: LOL. And really they are all still some how related to my book blogging. I don't do much on the internet now a days unless it has to do with my blogging. The only non related thing is google when I'm looking up some information or something like that. =D