Wednesday, May 09, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (20)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Tantalize' by Cynthia Leitich Smith. This is a quick read, but because of work and other issues I haven't been able to read it as much or as fast as I would like. It is interesting in the way that it takes on werewolves and vampires. But mixes in a lot of Italian restaurant and love. =D




What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Torn' by Amanda Hocking. It was a good addition to the series but the love element in this series no longer hit me as real. I mean it is implied that Finn loves Wendy so much, yet he is so willing to just let her go and watch her be with another man. Love is something you fight tooth and nail for, regardless.



What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen' by Andrea Cefalo. I got this book by the author in exchange for a honest review. This book comes out June 01, which corresponds with the release of the latest Snow White movie, 'Snow White and the Huntsman' (a movie I have greatly been looking forward to). I have read nothing but positives reviews for this book and greatly look forward to reading it. 


4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

The Fairytale Keeper sounds really good!

Cassie S. said...

@Kwizgiver: I should be able to start it by later tonight or tomorrow. I will definitely let you know what I think of it.

Peek-a-booK! said...

What a great mix of books! Happy reading!

Here you can find my WWW post for this week:

http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may09.html

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Cassie S. said...

@Peek-a-BooK!: Thanks, they are all so different it's a good mix of the genre's. =D